- Origin: Northern South America
- Tree Size: 40 – 50m
- Trunk Diameter: 1 000 – 1 500mm
- Average Dried Weight: 1 085 kg/m3
- Common Lengths: 1.8 – 4.8m (300mm intervals)
- Common Dimensions: 21 x 90mm (Joist Spacing: 400 CTC)
R600.00 per sqm
Cumaru has excellent durability and weathering properties making it a perfect outdoor decking timber, as well as a timber that can be used for multiple outdoor applications, such as screens, cladding, and furniture.
This is an FSC certified timber product from On The Deck. Read more…
Please select options below to create your quote
Please fill in the short form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible!